LPM: Re: Funny hats

Mik Firestone fireston at lexmark.com
Tue Mar 9 13:28:42 CST 1999

Yes, as a matter of fact it did.  As well as secret handshakes and a few other
topics.  That was actually to be my defense for avoiding grand-poobah: if I
were elected, you would all have to wear funny ( funny-strange, not funny-haha
) hats.

While I am here, I have a head count of 4 people for tomorrow.  I will make
the reservations for P. Monger.  Do I have everybody counted ( and I was a
math major, so I may not have counted correctly )?  This is first call.

Mik
Mik Firestone fireston at lexmark.com
If ever I become an Evil Overlord:
I will not interrogate my enemies in the inner sanctum - a small hotel
outside my borders will work just as well.