LPM: In the spirit of volunteerism ...

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Wed Jun 30 21:05:27 CDT 1999

David Hempy wrote:

> At 10:47 AM 6/28/99 -0400, you wrote:
> >I have been rather swamped of late, and I will continue to be swamped
> >and/or travelling for the next week. Could someone pick up the ball here
> >and reserve some place for us to meet next month. Much thanks in
> >advance.
> >
> >Rich
>
> I've taken care of it.

Many thanks.

> I need a show of hands... Please reply to the list indicating if you are
> coming if you are bringing any guests.  I've got seating for 15 reserved
> upstairs.  As long as we're within 3 or 4 people of that, they can accommodate.

I'm planning to be there, since I'm speaking and all. Graydon Dodson
will hopefully give us a report on YAPC, and then, if there's time, I'll
be talking about Perl on NT, and why you'd want to use it. (Subtitle -
Making NT behave like a real OS.)

Rich
--
It seems to me as we make our own few circles 'round the sun
We get it backwards and our seven years go by like one