LPM: Mini-conferences

David Hempy hempy at ket.org
Mon Jun 14 16:53:50 CDT 1999

>> Good for you, earth-boy!  Let me know if you need a ride... I'd be happy to
>> pick you up on campus.
>>

>Don't get me wrong.  I love the Earth; without it, where would I stand,
>but riding the bike is a choice forced by economic trends and an
>automobile accident :)

Re-reading my note, I realize that might have sounded snide... I actually
did mean it as congratulatory encouragement!  Economics aside, I frequently
walk to work for the health of my self and my planet.  Does a body good.

>I'd love a ride sometime, though.  Where are you
>coming from?

KET - 600 Cooper Drive - right next to LCC.  Always happy to carpool.

-dave

--
David Hempy
Internet Database Administrator