LPM: July's meeting

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Mon Jun 14 13:58:53 CDT 1999

Well, the requisite number of votes are in, and it looks like Monday
evening is the clear favorite, followed by Tuesday evening and Friday
afternoon. While I am substantially less than thrilled with the prospect
of giving up yet another evening, and would really prefer the Friday
afternoon slot, I reckon we must bow to the vox populi. (Unless some of
you want to sneak in last minute votes.) I'll look into finding a place
where we can get a semi-private room in the evening that is in our price
range. Suggestions welcome.

Rich
--
In a dog's brain, a year is really more like seven ...
We get it backwards, and the seven years go by like one ...