LPM: Mini-conferences

Tom Scanlan tom at squarefish.com
Mon Jun 14 09:04:34 CDT 1999

Janine Ladick wrote:

> > Good for you, earth-boy!  Let me know if you need a ride... I'd be happy to
> > pick you up on campus.
>
> "Earth-boy"?!?  Which planet do the rest of us
> transportationally-privileged folks call home, huh?
>
> Janine

I believe it would be one of the planets "Midas", "S&STire", or
"Traffic".  I'm not sure if the last is actually a planet.  I just know
most car owners spent a good chunk of time there. :)

                                    o  o
Tom Scanlan                      /\/                tom at squarefish.com
4750 Hartland Pkwy. Suite 210,   \/\    squareFish Media Services, Inc.
Lexington, KY. 40515   Phone:[606.245.9656]    web design. web hosting.