LPM: Mini-conferences

Tom Scanlan tom at squarefish.com
Mon Jun 14 09:01:53 CDT 1999

David Hempy wrote:

> At 10:04 AM 6/11/99 -0400, you wrote:
> >Sorry I haven't made it to any more lunches.  I'm on a bike these days,
> >and getting out for lunch just doesn't happen when I'm at the office.
> >I'll keep trying for the next one though.
>
> Good for you, earth-boy!  Let me know if you need a ride... I'd be happy to
> pick you up on campus.
>
> -dave
>
> --
> David Hempy
> Internet Database Administrator
> Kentucky Educational Television

Don't get me wrong.  I love the Earth; without it, where would I stand,
but riding the bike is a choice forced by economic trends and an
automobile accident :)  I'd love a ride sometime, though.  Where are you
coming from?
                                    o  o
Tom Scanlan                      /\/                tom at squarefish.com
4750 Hartland Pkwy. Suite 210,   \/\    squareFish Media Services, Inc.
Lexington, KY. 40515   Phone:[606.245.9656]    web design. web hosting.