LPM: Mini-conferences

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Fri Jun 11 09:14:38 CDT 1999

Tom Scanlan wrote:

> > 4) What BOF sessions would you be interested in hosting? (BOF == Birds
> > Of a Feather - people with similar concerns and interests discussing a
> > topic or topics)
>
> By hosting, do you mean $$$, or providing a place to meet?  This first
> might be possible, although not much $$$.  And the latter: I don't have
> enough space for many people, but a group of 5 might fit in the office.

Actually, by "hosting" I meant being a leader or moderator of sorts.
BOFs tend to be thoroughly unstructured, but it is good to have someone
to get things started, and steer it onto the right path.

Rich
--
In a dog's brain, a year is really more like seven ...
We get it backwards, and the seven years go by like one ...