LPM: Today's meeting, and other stuff

Patrick Gardella patrick at cre8tivegroup.com
Wed Jun 9 14:56:57 CDT 1999

On 09-Jun-99 Rich Bowen wrote:
> There are a few items of business that we need to mention.
>
> 1) Patrick Gardella, our Grand Poohbah, has a new job that will take
> him to Washington DC, where he will be a new member of DC.pm
> (http://dc.pm.org/). Congratulations, Patrick! Anyways, as a
> consequence of this, I have apparently been pressed into service to
> fill that role for the moment.

And as another consequence, my job here is open, so if you are
interested in the job, please let me know what questions you have.  I
need a Perl programmer mainly, with Unix/Linux experience as a major
plus.

Patrick

---
Patrick S. Gardella                    Director of Web Development
The Creative Group    1-800-804-0783 ext 29     606-858-8029 (fax)
http://www.cre8tivegroup.com                 PGP Key ID 0xEE2D47A9