LPM: Tomorrow's meeting

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Mon Jun 7 20:09:00 CDT 1999

Just a reminder to all of you that we will be meeting at The Olive
Garden on Wednesday (that's tomorrow, for most of you reading this). Mik
Firestone will be speaking about Regular Expressions. Bring lots of
friends, because we have lots of room.

Also on the agenda is trying to agree on a time and place for future
meetings. It appears that most of those voting so far favor Monday
evenings as a meeting time. We'll see if this is still the case by
meeting time.

Rich
--
You can surrender without a prayer,
but never really pray without surrender.