LPM: Voting so far...

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Thu Jun 3 08:00:38 CDT 1999

Joe Hourcle wrote:

> Well, there's 10 votes now.  (so there's 66% more than when I last
> reported.  (it's right above where the table says 'morning')

Amazing how I stared at the page thinking "wouldn't it be nice if I
could see how many votes there were?"

> Maybe I scared people by saying saturday, so they made sure to vote
> against it.  My scoring system is most likely not the best one in the
> world, either.

Makes sense to me. Gives a good idea of how much a particular time works
for people, and how many of those people it works for, which is exactly
what we want to know.

It's looking like the lunch slot is still pretty good for most people,
on some days, but that Monday and Tuesday evenings are probably the best
times. We'll try to make a firm decision at the meeting on Wednesday.
There are 20-some people on the list, and I'd really like it if more
than 2/3 of the people register some kind of opinion before we decide.
OTOH, I suppose there might be people on the list that never intend to
attend a meeting.

Rich
--
You can surrender without a prayer,
but never really pray without surrender.