LPM: Voting so far...

Joe Hourcle oneiros at dcr.net
Thu Jun 3 01:38:55 CDT 1999

On Wed, 2 Jun 1999, Rich Bowen wrote:

> Joe Hourcle wrote:
> >
> > http://www.dcr.net/cgi/oneiros/lexpm/display.pl
> >
> > we've got 6 people who have voted, so we don't have a good sample size so
> > far, but it's looking like people prefer saturday so far.
>
> Am I reading the results wrong? Looks to me like Monday and Tuesday
> evenings are way ahead, followed by Tuesday and Thursday lunch, and any
> time Friday afternoon. An excuse to start the weekend early, huh?

Well, there's 10 votes now.  (so there's 66% more than when I last
reported.  (it's right above where the table says 'morning')

Maybe I scared people by saying saturday, so they made sure to vote
against it.  My scoring system is most likely not the best one in the
world, either.

-----
Joe Hourcle
Digital Crescent, Inc.