LPM: Voting so far...

Joe Hourcle oneiros at dcr.net
Wed Jun 2 16:55:41 CDT 1999

http://www.dcr.net/cgi/oneiros/lexpm/display.pl

we've got 6 people who have voted, so we don't have a good sample size so
far, but it's looking like people prefer saturday so far.

my scoring system is arbitrary, if someone else has a better one, let me
know.  I've got an mean for each one (neglecting those who left '0' for
that field) and I've got a points-based scoring system, as listed on the
page.

(if it wasn't a complete hack, I'd share the code, but I'd much prefer to
clean it up some first, use strict, and all that.)

-----
Joe Hourcle
Digital Crescent, Inc.