LPM: Evening meetings

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Wed Jun 2 10:21:58 CDT 1999

Of course, shortly after sending out my last note, the "move it to
evening" people put in their votes. Sorry I was hasty - I got a lot of

I think that moving it ot the evening will probably be a good thing,
eventually, but it will be extremely hard to agree on an evening, even
though it is only once a month. We tried that at the beginning, when
there were only 5 of us, and we could not agree on a place. OTOH, I also
think that if we move it to the evening, we can get a larger number of
the college and university crowd, who I think would be very interested
in something like this.

Perhaps we can meet this time at lunch, since we already have a
reservation, and try to agree on an evening that will work for a decent
majority of people. To keep this moderately orderly, I'll put something
on the web site where you can vote for the evening that works best for
you. I'll let everyone know when that is in place. Should be this
evening at the latest.

Rich
--
You can surrender without a prayer,
but never really pray without surrender.