LPM: Critical mass

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Wed Jun 2 09:58:18 CDT 1999

OK, between on-list answers and private email, we reached critical mass.
We have the private room at the Olive Garden reserved for Wednesday,
June 9th, 12:30 - 2pm. The room can hold 60. I told them to expect 15,
but by all means, invite everyone you think might be interested, and
let's fill up the room.

Remember, Mik Firestone will be talking about Regular Expressions, so
bring your notebooks, laptops, palmtops, whatever, and prepare to lear
everything you ever wanted to know about regex.

Rich
--
You can surrender without a prayer,
but never really pray without surrender.