LPM: Bad news ...

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Tue Jun 1 09:33:59 CDT 1999

Bad news, folks. The Gallery at Joseph Beth is reserved through our
regularly scheduled meeting time both this month and next month. I have
it for August, but Just and July, we need to either move it to another
day, or to another location. I'm open to suggestions. I figured that 2
weeks in advance would be sufficient. Drat.

I'm looking for a place that is inexpensive, but quiet, which seems like
a rather difficult combination!

Rich
--
You can surrender without a prayer,
but never really pray without surrender.