LPM: Volunteers needed

Mik Firestone fireston at lexmark.com
Tue Jul 27 13:31:18 CDT 1999

Rich, one of the other ideas that had been discussed was a 'Bring your perl
problems and many of us will try to solve them' ( somewhat in the fashion of
monkeys writing Shakespeare :) session.

If nobody speaks up for the 'expert' section, we may want to see if this idea
actually works.

Mik

Mik Firestone fireston at lexmark.com
When I become an Evil Overlord:
My Legions of Terror will be trained in basic marksmanship. Any who cannot
learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice.