LPM: Volunteers needed

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Tue Jul 27 11:34:37 CDT 1999

OK, we need to nail down who will be speaking about what at the meeting
next month.

First half, I guess I'll talk about DBI, and use the Win95 machine in
there to demonstrate installing Perl, and DBI, on a Win32 system, in the
first 5 or 10 minutes.

Then, we have pizza.

Who's going to talk in the "advanced" segment? If nobody volunteers
right away, perhaps we can get some suggestions about what people would
like to hear about.

Rich
--
It seems to me as we make our own few circles 'round the sun
We get it backwards and our seven years go by like one