LPM: Inappropriate post

John Soward soward at uky.edu
Fri Jul 16 13:14:45 CDT 1999

I realize this is probably an inappropriate use of the list, but since
we only have openings ever couple of years at best, you probably won't
here from me again. If you aren't interested in job offers, press delete
now, if you are or know someone who might be, please ask them to apply
and/or contact me for more details...

And, yes, there's a 100% chance that you'll be using PERL at either job!

--
John Soward
Lead Systems Programmer, Technical Services, University of Kentucky