LPM: Next month's meeting

0x29A [B.Vandgrift] booberry at io.com
Thu Jul 15 12:27:47 CDT 1999

On Thu, 15 Jul 1999, Joe Hourcle wrote:

=>> On another topic, if we order pizza, how much should we charge each
=>> person? Would $4 or $5 cover it?
=>
=>Well, it depends.  from my years of ordering pizza at gatherings, I've
=>very rarely seen more than $7/person spent with the tip, but then, that
=>was just for pizza, and we all hit various soda machines.  (which well, is
=>still cheaper than a restaurant)

We've had great success with two approaches -- donations (whatever you
want to give) and by the slice.  Personally, I prefer donations.

*clink, clink*

--ben

--
Ben Vandgrift <booberry at io.com>              http://www.io.com/~booberry