LPM: Next month's meeting

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Wed Jul 14 12:33:49 CDT 1999

Janine Ladick wrote:
> At my end of the table there were several folks who were just getting
> started with Perl.  Does anyone else see merit in having a few
> tutorials for the newbies?  I like last night's 2 speaker format;
> perhaps in future meetings there could be one "how to" talk for the
> beginners and an advanced topic for the gurus.  Sound reasonable?

Sounds like a great idea to me. I did not get a good feel for how many
of the folks there were beginners, and how many were seasoned hackers,
but it seems that in the past it has been fairly evenly split.

Rich
--
It seems to me as we make our own few circles 'round the sun
We get it backwards and our seven years go by like one