LPM: Next month's meeting

0x29A [B.Vandgrift] booberry at io.com
Wed Jul 14 12:07:01 CDT 1999

I have a friend who works at the Horse Park -- she's great, and has been
able to get a room for the Lexington Gaming Association over there a
couple of times -- a nice room, and free of charge.  I'll ask and see what
we can get.  The location's a little out of the way, but it's pretty
swank.

As for time, I'm all for Mondays, early afternoon or until 6:30 or so.

--ben

Ben Vandgrift <booberry at io.com>              http://www.io.com/~booberry