LPM: Next month's meeting

David Hempy hempy at ket.org
Wed Jul 14 10:18:29 CDT 1999

Thanks to Rich and Graydon for speaking last night, and thanks to Nat for
coming out again.  I learned from all three.  It was also nice to meet some
out-of-towners that came in for the meeting.

My apologies to everyone, especially Rich and Graydon, for not considering
noise level when making the reservations.  I like Rich's idea of pizza,
etc. at someone's workplace, and offer the rather nice facilities of KET at
any time.

As for scheduling of future meetings, I'm quite flexible on which evening
we go with.

-dave

--
David Hempy