LPM: Next month's meeting

Joe Hourcle oneiros at dcr.net
Wed Jul 14 08:29:57 CDT 1999

On Wed, 14 Jul 1999, Rich Bowen wrote:

> So, the immediate items of business are:
>
> 1) The vote on when we meet
> (http://www.dcr.net/cgi/oneiros/lexpm/display.pl) has swung to Monday
> night. Do we
> 	a) Change our meeting time yet again
> 	b) Say, the heck with it, we've changed it enough already
> 	c) Get those people who still have not voted to vote, and change it
> another time
> 	d) Some other answer or combination of answers

Well, in this case, I think it comes down to:
	Have we already made a reservation somewhere?
	Is that place reasonably quiet?

I mean, if we already have a place, is there really that much demand to
change it.  (if it's as noisy as last night, yes, there is).

It might be good to try a few different nights, and just see what sort of
turnout we get.  Although, chances are, we'll grow with time also, so
we'll have to take that into account.

-----
Joe Hourcle
Digital Crescent, Inc.