LPM: Next month's meeting

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Wed Jul 14 07:57:07 CDT 1999

So, the immediate items of business are:

1) The vote on when we meet
(http://www.dcr.net/cgi/oneiros/lexpm/display.pl) has swung to Monday
night. Do we
	a) Change our meeting time yet again
	b) Say, the heck with it, we've changed it enough already
	c) Get those people who still have not voted to vote, and change it
another time
	d) Some other answer or combination of answers

2) Who is going to speak next month, and what are you going to tell us
about?

3) Where will we meet? This depends, of course, on meeting time, but it
seems that the meeting time will be evenings, unless there is a huge
change in the vote.

By the way, those folks that were unwilling to drive all the way from
Louisville will be pleased to know that the Louisville Perl Mongers have
now been officially registered. Contact Janine Ladick
(jladick at bellsouth.net) for more details. Janine came down for the
meeting last night.

Rich
--
It seems to me as we make our own few circles 'round the sun
We get it backwards and our seven years go by like one