LPM: RE: Lexington Perl Mongers

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Thu Jan 28 07:25:41 CST 1999

> > Right now, I cannot make Momdays, Tuesdays or Thursdays due to prior
> > commitments.  Although Tuesdays may have been freed.  Wednesday, perhaps?
>
> And Wednesdays are bad for me.  Fridays seems like a bad day as well, since I
> don't think we could get many people at the beginning of a weekend.
>
> Other bad days for anyone else?

Well, since Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and
weekends are out ... hmmm ... what does that leave?

I would suggest that a lunch meeting would make the most sense. Most of
us are located in Lexington, I believe, as opposed to in the surrounding
areas, during the work day. Is that correct. Perhaps one day every month
or two we could manage to take a long lunch?

Rich
--
perl -e "eval  reverse '\'rekcaH lreP rehtonA tsuJ\' tnirp'"
http://www.rcbowen.com/