LPM: RE: Lexington Perl Mongers

Patrick Gardella patrick at cre8tivegroup.com
Thu Jan 28 07:21:11 CST 1999

On 27-Jan-99 Michael Firestone wrote:
>>> ->A convenient excuse to get Randal Schwartz to come have a meal with
>>> us.
> Hmm, hadn't thought of that.

He's already said that he'd visit, if we want him to.  We'd have to work around
his schedule, but he flies through Cincinnati often (Delta perhaps?), so he can
arrange a layover for us to have him in.

>>That's the big question... When is the best day to meet?  We've got times
>>listed above, so lets set a date...  How about next Tuesday evening (Feb.
> 2)? Or the next Tuesday (Feb. 9)?
> Right now, I cannot make Momdays, Tuesdays or Thursdays due to prior
> commitments.  Although Tuesdays may have been freed.  Wednesday, perhaps?

And Wednesdays are bad for me.  Fridays seems like a bad day as well, since I
don't think we could get many people at the beginning of a weekend.

Other bad days for anyone else?

---
Patrick S. Gardella                    Director of Web Development
The Creative Group    1-800-804-0783 ext 29     606-858-8029 (fax)
http://www.cre8tivegroup.com                 PGP Key ID 0xEE2D47A9