LPM: RE: Lexington Perl Mongers

Michael Firestone mfiresto at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 27 14:46:31 CST 1999

At 09:41 AM 1/27/99 -0500, you wrote:
>> -> Michael Firestone and I were actually at the 2nd Perl Conference, so
>> I volunteer Michael to speak at length about that. (Just kidding.)
>
>That'd be great!  At one of our meetings.
Ack.  Friends klike this, who needs a boss?

>> -> Geeks dining together.
Always good.

>> -> A convenient excuse to get Randal Schwartz to come have a meal with
>> us.
Hmm, hadn't thought of that.

>That's the big question... When is the best day to meet?  We've got times
>listed above, so lets set a date...  How about next Tuesday evening (Feb.
2)?
>Or the next Tuesday (Feb. 9)?
Right now, I cannot make Momdays, Tuesdays or Thursdays due to prior
commitments.  Although Tuesdays may have been freed.  Wednesday, perhaps?

Mik Firestone  mfiresto at mindspring.com
Evil Overlord Rule #8:  If any of my advisors ask why I am risking all on a
mad scheme, I will stop all plans until I have given him a satisfactory
answer.