LPM: So ... um ...

Tony_Payne at databeam.com Tony_Payne at databeam.com
Tue Feb 16 12:49:37 CST 1999

March 9 and 16-19 are out for me...

Tony

"Mark Hartley" <markh at delos.kcr.uky.edu> on 02/16/99 02:03:54 PM

To:   lexington-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org
cc:    (bcc: Tony Payne/LEX/Lotus)
Subject:  RE: LPM: So ... um ...

> Are we a definite go for a March 10th lunch kickoff?  I vote "groovy".
I'd
> like to get this nailed into my calendar before my administration decides
> pull one of their notorious last minute managers meetings.  ("Hey -
there's
> an important meeting that you should attend starting 15 minutes ago.")

March 10th is the only day in the entire month of March that I have
anything on my schedule so far.  I have 2 lunch meetings on that day
that already conflict.  Can we please pick another day.  I'd hate to
have a 3rd meeting during the lunch hour.

Mark.

Mark Hartley
Systems Analyst/Programmer
Kentucky Cancer Registry - Markey Cancer Center
markh at delos.kcr.uky.edu
Phone: (606)257-7182   Fax: (606)323-4787