LPM: So ... um ...

Lang Loren Loren.Lang at Columbia.net
Tue Feb 16 13:00:16 CST 1999

This seems to have dropped in mid-indecision...

Are we a definite go for a March 10th lunch kickoff?  I vote "groovy".  I'd
like to get this nailed into my calendar before my administration decides to
pull one of their notorious last minute managers meetings.  ("Hey - there's
an important meeting that you should attend starting 15 minutes ago.")

Anybody have a preference on location?

Loren