LPM: NCurses, perl, and win32

Matt Cashner sungo at brocksplace.com
Wed Dec 29 21:40:11 CST 1999

someone asked last pm about a console interface for perl that would also
be win32 complaint. was looking at some win32 ports of gnu stuff and found
that a) ncurses is planned to have a win32 port soon. b) gnu's djpp comes
with a ncurses-like environment that you might be able to use. i know
there's a perl module to make ncurses stuff a lot easier but for the djpp
environment you'd have to do it by hand which might be nasty i'm not sure.

anyway, thought whoever asked about it (forgive my terrible memory
:) might be able to use the info.

Matt Cashner
 sungo at earthling.net