LPM: Silly string question

Mike Andrews mandrews at bit0.com
Sat Dec 11 00:08:36 CST 1999

OK, following in the spirit of "There's More Than One Way To Do It",
and because it's late and I'm feeling silly:

  my @array = ($width, "x", $height);
  print join ("", @array) . "\n";

OK, not the most efficient way, but it's mostly readable. :-)

Mike Andrews (MA12) * mandrews at dcr.net * http://www.bit0.com/
VP, sysadmin, & network guy, Digital Crescent Inc, Frankfort KY
Internet services for Frankfort, Lawrenceburg, Owenton, & Shelbyville
"Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things."