LPM: Silly string question

Mik Firestone fireston at lexmark.com
Fri Dec 10 14:58:29 CST 1999

If we are counting keystrokes, this is roughly equivalent but it doesn't
destroy the symmetry as much:
  print "Size: $width\x78$height.\n";

I somehow don't think either symmetry nor keystrokes is enough to forgive this
ugliness, though.  :)

Mik Firestone fireston at lexmark.com
When I become an Evil Overlord:
I will not waste time making my enemy's death look like an accident:  I'm not
accountable to anyone and my other enemies wouldn't believe it.