LPM: Randal Schwartz

Nathan Torkington gnat at frii.com
Fri Aug 27 15:08:47 CDT 1999

grdodson at lexmark.com writes:
> That's not very perl of Nat.  Version 1.001_00 would seem to be
> more perlish.  Of course it's much more difficult to explain at
> cocktail parties.  ;-)

Actually, Perl is moving to tuple-based version numbers, so 1.1.0
would be the corresponding version.  Perhaps 1.1.0-(unicode Greek
Aleph, superscript)-prime ? :-)

> Congradulations Nat.

Thanks.  We're ecstatic.  http://prometheus.frii.com/~wt/ has
pictures, if you're curious.

I did run into Rich several times, but completely spaced on who he
was.  My apologies, Rich.  My only excuse was that I managed to get
about 12 hours total sleep from Friday through Wednesday. :-)

Nat