LPM: Randal Schwartz

Rich Bowen rbowen%rcbowen.com at interlock.lexmark.com
Sun Aug 22 12:50:09 CDT 1999

I just spoke with Randal, and he said that if we want to email either
him, or Gina (who works with him at Stonehenge) he would be glad to
arrange to come speak to us some time. It would be nice if we could
coordinate this with the Louisville Perl Mongers, to get a bigger
turnout, and to help them as they try to get started up. I'm going to
email him a little later, and we'll try to set something up.

By the way, I also talked to Nat Torkington, yesterday at lunch. His
baby was born about 13 days ago now. He said that they think of him as
version 1.1.

Rich
--
It seems to me as we make our own few circles 'round the sun
We get it backwards and our seven years go by like one

----- End Included Message -----