LPM: Our next meeting

Mik Firestone fireston at lexmark.com
Wed Apr 21 12:12:09 CDT 1999

On Wed, 21 Apr 1999, Patrick Gardella wrote:

> On 21-Apr-99 Rich Bowen wrote:
> > I've
> > tentatively reserved the 'gallery' at Joseph Beth - that's the big
> > meeting room in the back of the Joseph Beth Cafe - for the next
> > meeting.
>
> Sounds like a good place.
>
> > I think that we will easily go over $50, so there's no additional
> > charge.
>
> Especially considering the prices Joseph Beth Cafe charges on things.
> We may need to be careful with that, because some people will bring
> their own lunches if things get too expensive.  That would bring our
I do not remember it being that bad - something like $6.50 + a drink.  It is a
bit more expensive than Jalapeno's, but I do not think by that much.  But you
can count on me for a lunch, drink, coffee and desert.

Mik

Mik Firestone fireston at lexmark.com
If ever I become an Evil Overlord:
Any and all magic and/or technology that can miraculously resurrect a
secondary character who has given up his/her life through self sacrifice will
be outlawed and destroyed.