LPM: Our next meeting

Patrick Gardella patrick at cre8tivegroup.com
Wed Apr 21 11:07:49 CDT 1999

On 21-Apr-99 Rich Bowen wrote:
> I've
> tentatively reserved the 'gallery' at Joseph Beth - that's the big
> meeting room in the back of the Joseph Beth Cafe - for the next
> meeting.

Sounds like a good place.

> I think that we will easily go over $50, so there's no additional
> charge.

Especially considering the prices Joseph Beth Cafe charges on things.
We may need to be careful with that, because some people will bring
their own lunches if things get too expensive.  That would bring our
bill down.  I suspect that if 7 people buying lunch, we should be able
to cover it.  (And I'll buy that desert for me to push us over the $50
mark, if necessary!)

Patrick

---
Patrick S. Gardella                    Director of Web Development
The Creative Group    1-800-804-0783 ext 29     606-858-8029 (fax)
http://www.cre8tivegroup.com                 PGP Key ID 0xEE2D47A9