LPM: Roll call ...

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Mon Apr 19 11:37:49 CDT 1999

By way of Roll Call, please take a moment or two to answer the
following, if you will. If, on the other hand, you are a lurker and
determined to remain so, well, OK then, be that way.

I'd really like to know how people are using Perl in their work. I'd
also really like to know the general attitude of management towards Perl
- whether it is accepted as a 'real' programming language, whether
people actually know that you are running business-critical processes on
Perl, stuff like that.

I would like to know a more about how people first "discovered" perl,
how they developed and enhanced their proficiency, etc.

Rich
RCBowen.com - rbowen at rcbowen.com
perl -e 'print "Just Another Perl Hacker"; # Eschew obfuscation'