LPM: It strikes me...

Mik Firestone fireston at lexmark.com
Mon Apr 19 11:06:57 CDT 1999

Since we can never seem to actually talk about perl during lunch, it occurs to
me that the mailing list may actually provide a more suitable medium of
exchange.  It will ( likely ) increase the bandwidth of the list , but I would
hope we can keep the signal/noise reasonable :)

If nobody objects too strenuously, I would ask Rich to repost his questions
and see what happens.

Of course, if you would all prefer I get stuffed, let me know and I will shut
up.

Mik
Mik Firestone fireston at lexmark.com
If ever I become an Evil Overlord:
One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my
plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.