[LasVegas-pm] [San-Diego-pm] help

Christopher Hart christopher.p.hart at gmail.com
Thu May 12 02:37:15 PDT 2011

Sorry, allow me to clarify...

1. Disregard the file extensions, its neither here nor there as far as a.)
the perl interpreter is concerned (shebang!) and b.) the mime type being set
to cgi/perl in the webserver.

2. I was referring to browsers period, versus perl run via command-line. And
because all appears correct otherwise, I suggested using a "use lib"
statement; I still stand by that assessment without seeing the calling
script.

hth. :)

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 1:19 PM, Chris Grau <chris at chrisgrau.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 12:58:37PM -0700, Joel Fentin wrote:
> > On 5/11/2011 11:08 AM, Chris Grau wrote:
> > >Your paths appear correct, according to the @INC listed in the error.
> > >The only oddity is the file itself appearing in @INC, but I assume
> > >it's because you were trying everything, including adding the file to
> > >the list.
> >
> > Yup!
> >
> > >What's the file type of your jpegsize.al file (output of 'file
> jpegsize.al')?
> >
> > The file seems to have perl code:
> > sub jpegsize
> > {
> > etc........
> >
> > There is one for gifs; one for pngs; etc.
>
> I've gone back and actually looked at the *.al files.  I confused them
> for *.so files.  They're simply the autosplit functions.
>
> In that case, one of two things is wrong.  Either your @INC is
> incorrect, or you're missing one or more files.  Please send the small
> test script you're using and the complete recursive file listing of your
> directory (I hope it's not too large, you can prune off other CGI
> scripts or anything that isn't Image/Size).

Respectfully,

Chris Hart
Senior Internet Engineer,
ZeroLag Communications, Inc.