[kw-pm] April kw.pm:/pub/social at the Bent Elbow

Christopher Calzonetti elbie at trig.net
Fri Apr 10 13:48:29 PDT 2015

Hello everyone!

Things have been pretty quiet, but we're at the end of a school term, and we
should think about having a social this month!

I've heard some very good things about the Bent Elbow, down by the Charcoal
Steak House on Weber, so I suggest we meet there for beers and possibly
foods.

Though we usually meet (when we meet) on the third Thurdsay of the month,
if this is inconvenient for those interested, we can try one of the days in
and around the Thursday (the 16th).  Who's interested, and what days work
best for all y'all?

Christopher
--
Christopher Calzonetti, Technical Lead, Trig.Net
   Web:  http://www.trig.net/     Mail:  mailto:chris at trig.net