[kw-pm] Sept: punt? Intro talks: This fall? & Happy Birthday to kw-pm

Eric Maki eric at uc.org
Fri Sep 14 18:29:11 PDT 2012

I wish I could volunteer, it seems a shame to miss out on the decade
mark for lack of tuits. I have a couple of talks in various stages of
readiness, but (unsurprisingly) none about Perl, and no chance of
having time in the next few weeks.

All C++ for me with a little bit of Python and a bunch of DSLs. And my
puttering programming project right now is x86_64 gas assembly, for no
particularly good reasons.

Happy Birthday! Perhaps it is more a positive than a negative that
many of us are doing very different things from ten years ago ;)