[kw-pm] November KW-PM: joint CS Club talk

Daniel Allen daniel at coder.com
Tue Nov 13 13:58:10 PST 2012

= kw-pm November Meeting =
Thursday the 15th, 7pm, in DC 1302.
NOT our usual room; this is on the main floor (*)

Justin will be presenting;
This talk will cover the virtues of Perl: CPAN, Moose, CPAN, Catalyst,
CPAN, DBIx::Class, CPAN, TMTOWTDI, and did we mention CPAN?
Held in conjunction with the CS club.

Come learn about modern perl (or in my case, relearn stuff I have
forgotten).

(*) Finding DC 1302: come in the main doors; walk to the right through the
big open atrium; head for a curvey circular wall on the right of the open
atrium. Keep going clockwise around until you hit one of the doors that
says DC1302.