[kw-pm] Talk next Thursday: Node.js, Part Two

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Fri Sep 9 12:31:08 PDT 2011

The September KW Perl Mongers talk is next Thursday, Sept. 15th.
The main topic will (again) be Node, a flexible event-driven I/O framework
for server-side Javascript. http://nodejs.org/

baud will present on Haraka, a speedy little node SMTP server.
https://github.com/baudehlo/Haraka/blob/master/README.md

You're not required to have come to the July talk. (In fact, some of us
may be hoping we still remember any of the content from July- MONTHS
ago!)

Pizza and pop/water are provided, sponsored by $anonymous.

By next Thursday please put yourself on the pizza-list at:
http://kw.pm.org/wiki/index.cgi?PizzaList

We are meeting in our usual location, DC 3323, at 7pm.

Various other details can be found on our webpage at http://kw.pm.org/

Any questions, give a shout; either on this list, or irc.perl.org,
channel #uc

-Daniel