[kw-pm] Talk this Thursday: Logging

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Tue Nov 15 14:38:11 PST 2011

Pizza-list reminder for tomorrow's meeting!
http://kw.pm.org/wiki/index.cgi?PizzaList

The November KW Perl Mongers talk is this Thursday, November. 17th.

Tyler Slijboom is giving a talk about logging:

    > I am willing to give a talk about Logging in general, and
    > Log4perl which is based off of Log4j for Java.  Config files
    > are similar across languages so mastering Log4perl means you
    > know Log4j, Log4cplus, and Log4*

Pizza and pop/water are provided, sponsored by $anonymous.

By Thursday 5pm please put yourself on the pizza-list at:
http://kw.pm.org/wiki/index.cgi?PizzaList

We are meeting in our usual location, DC 3323, at 7pm.

Various other details can be found on our webpage at http://kw.pm.org/

Any questions, give a shout; either on this list, or irc.perl.org,
channel #uc

-Daniel