[kw-pm] Time for a beginners talk?

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Tue Jan 18 17:07:40 PST 2011

On Tue, 18 Jan 2011, Raymond wrote:

> That sounds like every year ever. :)

OK, OK, I looked at the timestamp, it's from 2007. :)

But we did pull through with talks in the end!
http://kw.pm.org/wiki/index.cgi?PastMeetings

And what will 2011 bring?

Hey, maybe YOU are the right person to present this year- now's a great
time to give a shout (or private email) if you've got a half an idea for
something to present... as you'll see from the PastMeetings list, it sure
doesn't have to be perl, we're an omnivorous bunch.

Your reward, in addition to free pizza and the appreciation of the group,
is a fuller understanding of the topic- IMO the best way to learn
something better is to present it to a fresh audience!