[kw-pm] just checking ... is this list still active?

Daniel Allen dada.da at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 07:51:20 PST 2011

I won't speak for all ~100 souls on the list. I didn't have inclination to
answer because it looked right, but I didn't have time to go look at 'man
perlreftut' myself to make sure it was idiomatic. I'd recommend going there,
if you haven't already.

To answer your second question about whether our list is active- since you
are working to a short deadline, I highly recommend perlmonks; there are a
few orders of magnitude more eyes.

-Daniel