[kw-pm] KW Perl Mongers tonight

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Thu Oct 21 09:46:01 PDT 2010

Lightning Talks, Ho!

Got anything you want to spend 5 minutes venting on, explaining, or
asking in person?  We're up for it.  Tonight's a loosely coralled
collection of talks.

And this is the loosely coralled list for pizza; please sign up by 5:30 so
we can be sure we've ordered enough:

http://kw.pm.org/wiki/index.cgi?PizzaList

See you tonight,
Daniel