[kw-pm] compatibility between fedora and ubuntu perl packages?

Ralph Janke txwikinger at ubuntu.com
Thu May 27 14:25:18 PDT 2010

Are you sure that you have installed the necessary packages?

AFAIK, alien does not create automatically the right dependencies, and
dpkg does not load any dependencies when a package is installed. You would
need to make sure that your .deb package has the correct dependencies
included and use a package manager to install it, or you have to
manually make sure all the dependencies are met before you install
the packages.