[kw-pm] Executing commands using tics

Eric Maki eric at uc.org
Mon Mar 15 17:08:54 PDT 2010

You need to share your platform info (I assume Windows... but
cygwin? ActiveState?  Strawberry?) and the code.

Actually, this would be useful too:

    print 0 + $!;

I am -guessing- that $! is ENOTTY(25) because that is a lot like what
the message for ENOTTY looks like for *nix.

Which might also explain why you would see it in a context without a
TTY, but don't see it on the command line.

---- original message : 2010-03-15 11:27am : Robert Pike ----