[kw-pm] Meeting this Thursday, 15 July

fishbot eric at uc.org
Wed Jul 7 14:24:12 PDT 2010

If anyone else wants to demo some Vim tricks, plugins, etc. then
this is encouraged.  Just show up prepared to demo, or let us
know ahead of time.

Doesn't need to be Perl-relevant, you need a good editor for
programming any language.  Except Java, where you use Eclipse.

---- original message : 2010-07-07 4:34pm : Shuchit Velkar ----